Our limited edition, made to order stag head coat rack hand-crafted using reclaimed wood and vintage style hooks - this is an eco-friendly, recycled product!
In chunky reclaimed rustic timber with stag head painted metal hooks. The reclaimed planking features rustic knots and quirks, grains, textures and tones for an organic, tactile finish. The hooks have a distressed finish and are fixed with traditional slot head screws for an authentic look. All wall fixings are cleverly concealed when the coat rack is in place.
Our stag head coat rack will bring character and style to your home/man cave and makes a perfect gift for a sophisticated gentleman stag!
DIMENSIONS (cm): L 55 (3 hooks) x H 11 x D 3.5
(Measurements are approximate due to the nature of reclaimed materials & do not include the depth of the hooks).
THE PHOTOS SHOW A COAT RACK WITH 3 HOOKS - WE CAN MAKE A COAT RACK ANY LENGTH WITH ANY NUMBER OF HOOKS. PLEASE CONTACT US WITH YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS - WE WILL HAPPILY WORK WITH YOU TO CREATE YOUR UNIQUE DESIGN.. LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE SO PLEASE MESSAGE US BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER, Thank you.
Your coat rack will come with the hooks pre-fitted. Best fixed to a solid wall for strength and longevity, your coat rack will be provided with the correct fixings to attach to a solid wall plus instructions. Swivel the 2 outer reindeer hooks to access the hidden mounting holes and attach to your desired surface with the fittings provided, then simply reposition the hooks to conceal the fastenings.
THIS ITEM CONTAINS RECLAIMED MATERIALS SO NO TWO COAT RACKS WILL BE EXACTLY THE SAME - GOOD NEWS FOR INDIVIDUALS! EACH COAT RACK IS HANDMADE TO ORDER ACCORDING TO THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE SO WILL DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM THE PHOTOS.
HAND-CRAFTED WITH CARE & EXPERTISE TO A HIGH QUALITY.. IT WILL BE 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR COAT RACK IS READY - GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME!
Vintage, pre-owned and reclaimed goods by their very nature are not new, they have their own unique quirks & imperfections. Our antique and vintage trunks & chests and hand crafted items made from reclaimed materials show signs of wear & tear, commensurate with age and previous use, which may include: knocks, bumps & dents; scrapes, scuffs & scratches; marks, stains, fading & discolouration; snags, tears, peeling & wrinkling; surface corrosion; exposed fixings; old fixing holes; missing pieces; shrinkage gaps; paint remnants; small repairs; woodworm; corroded & missing metalwork; sharp edges; newly-fitted & replacement parts including fixtures & fittings. Notable quirks are outlined in the item description.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 7 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Except exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, we, Simon Challis & Kerry Clow, are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at email@example.com.
Alternately, you may mail us at:
Vintage Trunks & Chests, Swallow Barn, Fen Road, Toynton All Saints, Spilsby, Lincs. PE23 5DF UK
Fast, Weekday Shipping by 24 Hour Courier as standard to Mainland UK addresses on all items except those made to order - checkout by 9am to qualify for this service and receive your item on the next working day (Monday - Friday). We can only ship your order if we have your telephone contact number and any additional delivery instructions to pass on to the courier so please add a note at checkout so we can get your item to you as soon as possible! If you would prefer delivery on a specific date please let us know so we can arrange this for you. Made to order items will be completed and delivered within 14 days.
Our couriers are presently unable to offer timed deliveries - deliveries generally take place between 8am and 6pm, and could be as early as 7am in some instances. If you need more certainty as to the timing of your delivery we are able to offer a Next Day Before 12 Noon service - simply upgrade your shipping at checkout and we'll do the rest. If you are in any doubt, or have any questions or additional instructions regarding your delivery, please contact us - we are more than happy to help!
Yes that's no problem, simply upgrade to Saturday AM delivery at checkout.
We can deliver to any address in the United Kingdom. If you live in Northern Ireland, the Highlands or Islands please contact us prior to purchase for a quote to ship to your postcode. Deliveries to these parts of the UK often incur additional charges so will not be covered by the listed shipping cost. We may be able to offer a Global Shipping option for some of our items - please contact us for a personalised quote from our specialist antiques shipping partner.
All our items are hand finished in several coats of a quality wax polish. A wax finish naturally enhances the wood and revives and protects the original patina, however it doesn't have the same protection as a lacquered finish (the type you may find on shop bought furniture). So to keep your item in tip top condition it's advised to wax it periodically depending on the wear and tear it receives, the suggestion for a coffee table is twice a month. Only the top need be done with a clear wax according to the instructions on the product used. You may also wish to wax the whole piece every 6-12 months to maintain the finish. This will feed, hydrate and protect the wood, maintain the depth of colour and help your furniture to stay looking great!